Activities In and Around the Resort
Kemah RV Resort is a quiet and beautiful place to relax and enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of God's wonderful creation. We are nestled amidst towering oak trees, intermingling with the subtle fragrance of honey suckle, morning glories, hibiscus, jasmine and wisteria. Whether you enjoy kicking back and enjoying some quiet time, hiking through wooded nature trails, shopping at quaint little boutiques or sailing on the bay, this is the place for you.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, 281-474-4466
- AAA Taxi & Limo Service, 281-338-7133
We are less than 5 minutes from the Kemah Boardwalk where you will find a plethora of restaurants, small shops, amusement rides, boardwalk midway games and prizes. We are only 30 minutes from Galveston Bay where you can also find fine dining, boutiques, cafés, shops and pubs. There are also many lovely places to stop along the way.
- Seabrook - Hike & Bike Trails will keep you busy for hours, along with their disk golf course, tennis courts and fishing piers.
- Bayshore Park is just a hop, skip and a jump away from our resort, in San Leon. It is right on the water and the sunsets are absolutely phenomenal.
- Kemah and Clear Lake City offer sailing, charter fishing, jet skiing and much, much more!!